Advantages of the steel pipe ramming technique
- less disruption and damage of surfaces worth conserving (road surface, front gardens etc.) and minimal restoration – giving economic advantage
- low social costs because detours, half-sided barriers, etc. are avoided.
- acknowlegded pipe installation technique.
- short setting-up times – short installation times.
- the dynamic impact when ramming can shatter obstacles and easily overcome difficult starting resistance after standstill periods.
- The aiming accuracy is improved because the dynamic impact shatters various soil formations.
- minimal covering, i. e. no large-scale pits.
- simple operating technique.
- adaptation to all pipe diameters with special ram cones
- wide application range GRUNDORAM Steel pipe ramming technique GRUNDORAM Steel pipe ramming technique Ram Cone / Ad